How to Convert FLV to WMV on Mac?
Want to convert FLV to WMV on Mac? icoolsoft WMV Converter Mac is such an FLV to WMV Mac Converter that can convert FLV to WMV on MAC with perfect output quality and high conversion speed for Mac users. It is a useful and convenient tool for you to convert FLV to WMV Mac. With the help of iCoolsoft converter for Mac, you can convert FLV to WMV Mac easily.
With it, you can also extract audio tracks from videos and convert it to any popular audio formats like MP3, AAC, M4A, etc. What's more, you customize your video by trimming, merging, cropping, and adding special effects.
Free download and install iCoolsoft WMV Converter for Mac. Launch the software.
1. Click "Add Video" button to add the FLV files you want to convert. Click a file from the file list and click button then you can preview it in the preview pane. While previewing, you can take snapshot of the scenes you like by clicking button . The scenes will be saved as JPEG, GIF, or BMP format as you set. Click button can help you quickly find those snapped pictures.
2. Edit the original FLV files if you need.
You can use the "Effect" function to adjust the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation.
The "Trim" function can help you to trim any time-length of clips. So you can convert only a part of the original file or you can delete some content you do not like of the original file.
The "Crop" function allows you to select the Aspect Ratio, including 16:9, 4:3, and Full Screen. With that function, you can also crop the video image of the original file to zoom in some certain part or get rid of the black borders.
The "Watermark" function enables you to add text or picture watermark.
If you want to merge several FLV files together to output them as one whole file, you can use the "Merge" function of the software. Dragging the files in the file list can help you to arrange the order.
3. Select WMV format as the output format from the drop-down list of "Profile".
Tip: The software allows you to select Audio Track and Subtitle. It also enables you to set the output parameters. Click button "Settings" then you can set Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Sample Rate, Channels, and Audio Bitrate according to your needs. You can even input your own Resolution if you can not find a proper one from its drop-down list.
4. Set the output folder by clicking button "Browse".
5. Click button "Convert" to start converting FLV files to WMV format.