How to Convert DVD to iPod Format on Mac?
iCoolsoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac is an outstanding DVD to iPod Converter on Mac to help Mac users to convert DVD to iPod on Mac , make your problem of 'How to convert DVD to iPod' becomes as easy as ABC. It can rip and convert DVD files to iPod formats like MP4, MPEG-4, H.264, MOV, M4V video and audio formats as MP3, M4A, AAC audio for iPod nano 6, iPod touch 4,iPhone4, iPad2, etc. Excellent decoding technology make you enjoy high quality video life. It also own various of video edit tools, you can make video of your own individual. Merge sereval clips into one file, crop your video displaying area, trim any length of your video, add text or picture watermark ,ect. It also allowed you to grab ScreenShots and extract music from your video files. You can download free full version DVD to iPod Converter for Mac on trial.
Before our course of convert DVD to iPod on Mac first free download and instal iCoolsoft DVD to iPod Converter for Mac. Launch the software.
1. Click "Load DVD" button to add the DVD you want to convert. Click button then you can preview it in the preview pane. While previewing, you can take snapshot of the scenes you like by clicking button . The scenes will be saved as JPEG, GIF, or BMP format as you set. Click button can help you quickly find those snapped pictures.
2. Edit the original DVD if you need.
You can use the "Effect" function to adjust the Brightness, Contrast, and Saturation.
The "Trim" function can help you to trim any time-length of clips. So you can convert only a part of the original DVD or you can delete some content you do not like.
The "Crop" function allows you to select the Aspect Ratio, including 16:9, 4:3, and Full Screen. With that function, you can also crop the video image of the original DVD to zoom in some certain part or get rid of the black borders.
The "Watermark" function enables you to add text or picture watermark.
If you want to merge several chapters or clips together to output them as one whole file, you can use the "Merge" function of the software. Dragging the files in the file list can help you to arrange the order when you convert DVD iPad on Mac.
3. Select iPod compatible format as the output format from the drop-down list of "Profile".
Tip: The software allows you to select Audio Track and Subtitle. It also enables you to set the output parameters by clicking button "Settings".
4. Set the output folder by clicking button "Browse".
5. Click button "Convert" to start your convert DVD to iPod on Mac.